Eligibility Validation - St. Joseph
COVID-19 Vaccine booster shots are available for the following Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine recipients who received their 2nd dose at least 6 months ago:
- Individuals 65 years of age and older
- Individuals 18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19
- Individuals 18 through 64 years of age whose occupational exposure to COVID-19 puts them at high risk of serious complications including severe COVID-19
- Certain groups such as health care workers, teachers and day care staff, grocery workers and those in homeless shelters or prisons
- Currently, the authorization applies only to the Pfizer vaccine. You should not receive the Pfizer single booster dose if you were vaccinated with Moderna or J & J
- CDC booster information here.